Marketing & Business Development Manager
Four years ago, we changed our focus from training and consultancy to recruitment. Today we have a range of owner managed business as our clients. What makes us different?
The secret is...there is no secret.
We have a detailed process that has been meticulously worked out and a team who diligently carry out the steps. And we are so confident in our process that we guarantee all of our candidates for a year. If they don’t work out for any reason at all (including being run over by a bus) we replace them. So maybe that's the secret.
We now need a Marketing & Business Development Manager: join us, grow, thrive and enjoy eating chocolate.
- Basic salary £6,500 - 14,000 per annum (depending on your elected structure)
- Plus 10% commision
- Choose your own salary structure
Perks & Benefits
- Work from home
- Flexible/ part-time working hours
- Working with a team of highly experienced professionals; we are serious about our work but we laugh a lot too
We are a growing boutique recruitment consultancy. We are not an agency. We do not have a pool of candidates who we are trying to push onto our clients. We run a specific campaign for each new role we work on and find candidates for our clients that specifically meet their requirements.
We are a virtual company composed of a dedicated small team of 10 self-employed specialists all based at home, living where we want to live (including UK, Spain and Australia) and not having to travel to work! We all work flexible hours, but once we have committed to a task, we make sure it is completed on time. We cover all aspects of the business and help each other out when necessary.
Our market is owner-managed businesses and entrepreneurs in the English-speaking world who are growing their companies. Our reputation is built on excellence and results.
Currently all our business comes from word of mouth. We have experienced a significant period of growth and heavily invested in our systems architecture and infrastructure. We are now ready to focus on expanding our clientele. We want you to develop a growth strategy by creating an effective sales funnel using proven methods you have executed in your career.
Marketing & Business Development Manager – The Role
You will be a vital part of our commercial strategy and our success.
Your mission is to find new clients and commercial opportunities, to increase the visibility and standing of Vinehouse.
Your Key Responsibilities
Manage and deliver Vinehouse marketing and communications to strengthen and build awareness of our brand:
- draft, plan and run our communication strategy
- manage our social media; writing and posting regular, planned communications including on our website, LinkedIn, Twitter, and whatever else you think would work with our strategy
- structure and manage InfusionSoft (now Keap), our CRM (customer relationship management) software.
- monitor and improve customer engagement.
Increase Vinehouse customer base and revenues:
- analyse the commercial environment to define the most effective commercial strategy
- explore new opportunities and find new clients
- identify the needs of existing clients
- define new services or products based on market research
- love working from home and probably already do
- enjoy life
- have a social life
- enjoy running social media campaigns
- have developed long term relationships with a range of business contacts
- are not afraid of taking a risk
- are looking for your first big break
- love reaching out to new clients
- have successfully made cold calls
- have experience creating and implementing a communications strategy
- are meticulous and tenacious in your planning of marketing communications
- are able to deal with awkward communications cheerfully and effectively
- are happy to help out other members of the team
- love learning and are keen to learn about our service
- have a creative linguistic style that is appealing and compelling, and you love writing
- are available for a couple of catch up calls a week
We know diversity makes for the best problem solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to Vinehouse and encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for or you want to become a new you. Make no small plans for they have not the power to stir men’s blood.
You must have
- a good and reliable internet connection you can use when working
If you have experience of the recruitment industry, that would be a bonus
If this sounds like you then please get in touch! Send your CV and we will send you an application form to complete
Job Ref: VH_MBDM_REM