Want help writing objectives? Get my ‘quick start sheet’ packed full of typical example objectives from people just like you. Make sure you have SMART objectives, SMART goals and SMART targets. All you need to do is make any necessary modifications then just copy and paste them into your own objectives.
51 Example SMART objectives for Administrators
You get 51 examples of ‘bad’ objectives from real admin people with how the objectives should be and an explanation on how to turn them into SMART objectives.
Here are some examples of badly written objectives. You probably recognize several of these:
- Meet & greet external visitors and escort them to the meeting room
- To provide good quality administrative support to Marketing Team.
- Accurately perform administrative duties for 6 Directors/Managers in a timely manner.
- Manage Diaries.
- Maintain calendars for Directors/Managers as requested utilizing Outlook Schedule.
- Ensure adequate cover is available and that no more than two administrators are on leave at the same time.
- Assist Managers with recruitment and selection of Administrators.
- Book on-site and off-site meetings as requested including room, equipment, VC or TC links, food, etc. Provide on-site assistance as requested.
Sometimes the problems with the way these are written only become clear when you are facing your annual review and realize you can’t really tell whether you have met your targets.
This Quick Start Sheet gives you better alternatives that you can easily adapt to your personal objectives, making your working life a whole lot easier to manage.