You should complete this form if you want us to supply you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you. You are entitled to receive this information under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (which will be referred to as the “GDPR”), which came into effect on 25th May 2018. We will also provide you with information about any processing of your personal data that is being carried out, the retention periods which apply to your personal data, and any rights to rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing that may exist.
We will endeavour to respond promptly and in any event within one month of the latest of the following:
You are not obliged to complete this form to make a request, but doing so will make it easier for us to process your request quickly.
Vinehouse holds data about people. The people we hold data about are called Data Subjects. We want to know whether you are a person requesting data about you – or whether you are a person requesting data about another person, but that person has asked you to make this request for them.
To ensure we are releasing data to the right person we require you to provide us with proof of your identity and of your address. Please supply us with a photocopy or scanned image (do not send the originals) of one or both of the following:
- Proof of Identity: Passport, photo driving licence, national identity card, birth certificate.
- Proof of Address: Utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement (no more than 3 months old); current driving licence; current TV licence; local authority tax bill, HMRC tax document (no more than 1 year old).
If we are not satisfied you are who say you are, we reserve the right to refuse to grant your request.
SECTION NUMBER 3: Details of the Person Requesting the Information
SECTION NUMBER 4: What Information Are You Seeking?
Please describe the information you are seeking. Please provide any relevant details you think will help us to identify the information you require.
Please note that if the information you request reveals details directly or indirectly about another person we will have to seek the consent of that person before we can let you see that information.
In certain circumstances, where disclosure would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, we may not be able to disclose the information to you, in which case you will be informed promptly and given full reasons for that decision.
While in most cases we will be happy to provide you with copies of the information you request, we nevertheless reserve the right, in accordance with section 8(2) of the DPA, not to provide you with copies of information requested if to do so would take “disproportionate effort”, or in accordance with Article 12 of the GDPR to charge a fee or refuse the request if it is considered to be “manifestly unfounded or excessive”.
However we will make every effort to provide you with a satisfactory form of access or summary of information if suitable.
SECTION NUMBER 5: Information about the Collection and Processing of Data
If you want information about any of the following, please tick the appropriate box or boxes:
SECTION NUMBER 6: Disclosure of CCTV Images
If the information you seek is in the form of video images captured by our CCTV security cameras, would you be satisfied with viewing these images?
SECTION NUMBER 7: Declaration
I confirm that I have read and understood the terms of this subject access form and certify that the information given in this application to National Records of Scotland is true. I understand that it is necessary for Vinehouse essential Limited to confirm my / the data subject’s identity and it may be necessary to obtain more detailed information in order to locate the correct personal data.
SECTION NUMBER 8: Documents which Are Necessary for Us to Process this Application
- Evidence of your identity (see section number 2)
- Evidence of the Data Subject’s identity (if different from above)
- Authorisation from the Data Subject to act on their behalf (if applicable)
To submit your request you can either:
- Download the form by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button, print it out, complete it and post it to us with your accompanying documents; or
- Submit your completed form by clicking on the SUBMIT button and e-mail your accompanying documents to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Download the form by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button, print it out, complete it then scan it and e-mail it to us with your accompanying documents to email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer
Vinehouse Essential Limited
If after you have received the information you have requested you believe that:
- the information is inaccurate or out of date; or
- we should no longer be holding that information; or
- we are using your information for a purpose of which you were unaware; or
- we may have passed inaccurate information about you to someone else;
then you should notify our Data Protection Officer at once at the address above or at: