Feedback makes more difference to performance than anything else. You can make drastic improvements to the performance of your team just by making sure they are getting the feedback they need. But feedback done badly actually reduces performance.
Find out how to give feedback that improves performance easily, effectively and with little effort – and what you need to avoid.
You will find out:
In this simple, step by step guide you will discover:
- What feedback really is
- How it works
- How to give written feedback
- How to deal with unwanted, unfair or unpleasant feedback
- Different ways to give feedback
- What to do when things have gone badly
- The three key things you need to get across
Immediate results you can expect when you use Feedback for the Faint-Hearted
- Improved performance from your team
- You will feel comfortable giving feedback
- You will be able to handle unwanted, unfair and unpleasant feedback
- You will be able to get feedback that drastically improves your performance
Without feedback there is no learning. It’s really the only way we ever improve our skill. This booklet will enable you to be focused when you give feedback and help you to improve your own results and those of your team drastically.