Writing objectives is generally not a very popular task among managers and team members alike.
The purpose of objectives is to ensure that everyone in your organization knows exactly what they need to achieve in order for you to achieve your goals. So it is vital to get your objectives right if you want to achieve your goals.
This booklet, which has sold over 250,000 copies, remains our most popular product. It has all the key information you need so you know how to write objectives and make them SMART objectives, SMART goals and SMART targets from scratch in just 55 tips.
In this simple, step by step guide you will discover:
- How to make your objectives SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bounded)
- Easy ways to write your objectives from scratch
- Which words to avoid and what to use instead
- The three ways to put time into your objectives
- How to write objectives for really difficult areas like Personal Development and Health and Safety
- How to resolve common mistakes
- What to do during the year to make it easier when it comes to your performance review