Practical, easy to implement ways of improving your time management including how to make lasting long term gains. The tips are so short even the busiest person will have time to read them.
Are you so busy you never have enough time to go on a time management course?
- Do you keep running out of time?
- Do you have trouble prioritising?
- Do you have trouble getting motivated and concentrating?
- Do you find it hard to say ‘No’?
- Do you want a more peaceful life?
- Do you want less stress?
If your answer is ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, this booklet is for you. There are simple, easy ways to improve your time management skills and they are in this booklet.
In this short, simple, step-by-step guide you will find out:
- How to set goals – a really key time management skill.
- How to plan – this will ensure you achieve your goals.
- How to prioritise – this will help you to work out what is most important to you and make sure you achieve it.
- How to maintain your concentration.
- How to monitor your progress effectively so you achieve your goals.
- How to deal with unreliable people. These people can really mess up your plans, you’ll find out how to stop that happening when you read Time Management Made Easy.
- How to motivate yourself. There are things we all do that make it harder to be motivated. You’ll find out what makes it easier.
- How to make meetings effective. Stop wasting far too much time in your meetings.
- How to say ‘No’ without saying ‘No’. Most people hate saying ‘No’ so I’m giving you a way of doing it without saying it and it really works.
- How to deal with interruptions so they don’t mess up your whole schedule. So often you have everything planned perfectly and then someone else messes up. I show you have to avoid that happening.
- How to keep up with your reading. Have you got piles of stuff you should have read? You’ll discover how to get rid of them.
- How to make decisions. Not sure if you can decide or not? Find out how to change that.
- How to deal with too many emails. The modern curse. Easy ways to resolve it.
- How to clear all that rubbish on your desk and make sure it stays clear.